If you're planning a visit to Kew Bridge, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Kew Gardens – Explore the world-famous Royal Botanic Gardens featuring over 50,000 different plants and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a stroll through the gardens and see the glasshouses, galleries, and exhibitions.
- Tour the Kew Palace – Visit the historic Kew Palace, the former home of King George III and his family. Explore the house and its beautiful gardens, and learn about its royal history.
- Visit Syon Park – Enjoy the beautiful Syon Park, with its gardens, woodlands, and lake. Take a stroll around the park and visit the Great Conservatory, a Grade I listed building.
- Go Shopping at Brentford Lock – Shop for traditional crafts, souvenirs, and bargains at Brentford Lock. The market is open every weekend and features a range of stalls selling clothes, books, gifts, and more.
- Take a Boat Ride from Kew Pier – Enjoy the sights of the River Thames from Kew Pier. Take a boat ride and see the sights of Kew Bridge and the surrounding area.
- Enjoy a Meal at The Weir – Sample delicious food at The Weir, a riverside pub located on Kew Bridge. Enjoy traditional pub food and a selection of fine wines.
- Take a Tour of Kew Bridge Steam Museum – Discover the history of London's water supply at the Kew Bridge Steam Museum. Explore the museum and its collection of steam engines, pumps, and machinery.
- Visit the London Museum of Water and Steam – Explore the history of London's water supply at the London Museum of Water and Steam. See the collection of Victorian machinery, engines, and artifacts.
- Visit the Musical Museum – Explore the history of music at the Musical Museum. See the collection of musical instruments, recordings, and artifacts, and enjoy a concert in the museum's concert hall.
- Take a Trip to Kew Bridge Railway Station – Take a trip to Kew Bridge Railway Station and explore the historic station. The station is the oldest surviving railway station in London.
- Visit Chiswick House and Gardens – Explore the grounds of Chiswick House and Gardens, a Grade I listed building and former home of the Duke of Devonshire. Enjoy the beautiful gardens and galleries.
- Enjoy a Meal at The Old Ship – Enjoy a meal at The Old Ship, a charming pub located on the banks of the River Thames. Sample traditional pub food and enjoy a pint of real ale.
- Visit Strand on the Green – Explore the picturesque village of Strand on the Green. Take a stroll along the river and visit the village's pubs, shops, and cafes.
- Enjoy a Show at The Tabard Theatre – Enjoy a show at The Tabard Theatre, a small theatre located near Kew Bridge. The theatre features a range of plays and performances.
- Explore the National Archives – Explore the National Archives and discover documents, records, and artifacts from the UK's history. Explore the archive's collection and learn about the history of the country.
There are many things to see and do near Kew Bridge. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!