If you're planning a visit to London Bridge (Tower Pier), you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Explore the Tower of London – Visit the iconic Tower of London, a historic castle situated just a short walk from Tower Pier. Explore the castle grounds and visit the Crown Jewels.
- Take in the View from Tower Bridge – Take a stroll over Tower Bridge and admire its Victorian Gothic style. Enjoy stunning views of the City of London and the River Thames from the bridge.
- Visit Borough Market – Explore London's oldest food market and sample some of the best food in the city.
- Walk along the South Bank – Take a leisurely stroll along the South Bank of the River Thames and take in the sights, smells and sounds of the area.
- Visit HMS Belfast – Explore the HMS Belfast, a World War II warship that is now part of the Imperial War Museum.
- Watch a Show at the Globe Theatre – Watch a performance at the Globe Theatre, a modern reconstruction of the original theatre built by William Shakespeare.
- Take a Boat Trip on the River Thames – Take a boat trip on the River Thames and admire the city skyline from the river.
- Watch a Show at the London Eye – Watch a show at the London Eye, the world's largest cantilevered observation wheel, located just a short walk away from Tower Pier.
- Visit St. Paul's Cathedral – Visit St. Paul's Cathedral, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece of Baroque architecture situated in the heart of the City of London.
- Shop at the Leadenhall Market – Explore Leadenhall Market, a covered Victorian market located close to Tower Pier.
- Walk Across London Bridge – Take a walk across London Bridge, the oldest of the city's Thames bridges, and admire its distinctive architecture.
- Visit the Monument – Visit the Monument, a 206-foot tall Doric column that commemorates the Great Fire of London.
- Visit the Design Museum – Explore the Design Museum, located nearby in Shad Thames, and discover some of the most famous pieces of design from around the world.
- See a Show at the Old Vic Theatre – See a show at the Old Vic Theatre, one of London's oldest and most renowned theatres.
- Watch a Show at the Globe – Watch a show at the Globe, a modern reconstruction of William Shakespeare's original theatre located close to Tower Pier.
There are many things to see and do near London Bridge (Tower Pier). Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!